Pasta with tuna
This is a very traditional dish in Italy. It’s that kind of dish, that you do at your home, when you want to be a little bit lazy, and you want to prepare some pasta with very little effort. You need some pasta, some tuna (the marinated one, you find it in cans with oil), and some olives and capers.
The ingredients are very “italian”, so you may have problems in finding them abroad. But once you find them, you can store them in your sideboard (in the kitchen) for a quite long time.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- Pasta: 160 g.
- Olives (marinated in oil, ca 60 g.)
- Capers (the ones with the salt, ca 15 g.)
- Tuna: 2 small cans (around 200 g.)
- Butter: just a little bit
- Extravirgin olive oil, coarse salt
- A pot to cook the pasta
- A container to stir all the ingredients
- A colander for the pasta
- I cook the pasta in the pot (with boiling water and lighlty salted)
- In the meantime, I put in the container a little bit of oil, the tuna, the olives and the capers. I add also a little bit of butter and I stir all the ingredients.
- When the pasta is cooked, I drain it, and I mix it with the seasoning.